“Alice:How long is forever? White Rabbit:Sometimes, just one second.” L. Carroll





Sunday, February 08, 2015

Best writings-1

WALKING IN THE RAIN by IJF

One day I was walking in the Street with some friends, when I started to think how being alone in the world would be, with no one else, no Friends, no family…

I could do whatever I have ever wanted, and probably it would be really funny at first, but, after years and years of being alone it would be like being walking in the rain, it could be amusing, but if I stayed walking without  an umbrella, I would have cold  and it wouldn´t be nice.

Then, I started to cry after thinking that one day I could be alone, I asked my friends about it, and they answered: “We wouldn´t let you alone”
Finally it started to rain, but we didn´t mind, we were having fun.

                                                          IJF 

No comments: